Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Rundown

Got the first post out of the way, on to more concrete things and perhaps a posting schedule. I'm thinking of making this sanity check every week or so, on Sundays; seems like a good day for recapping. This second post will outline the blog forecast for the next month or so, detailing what I intend to cover but do note that the random post will still make it's way in here. This Sunday will just be outlining everything first and probably an intermediary post this week to setup the first topic I will cover.


Here's the list:
-Tabletop: ideas, future, games I like, stuff I'm working on
-Video Games: ideas, developing, opinions etc
-Artwork: comic projects, one-offs, stuff I've read
-Creative Process: my approach, cool stuff, misc(?)


It's going to be a more personal blog than most, more opinion and questions rather than something more formal like a news blog (there's already plenty). This is all mainly for record keeping and a bit of public eye; the norm is a blog rather than the small leather-bound journal of past eras. Again this structure will mainly be informal, not every post will conform rigidly to those 4 topics, and posts may fall outside of the months discussion mainly cause I will posting as these thoughts and ideas come around. I will try as time goes on to make sure that the posts themselves are more coherent in their message allowing for an easier read and digestion - nobody likes rants or the dreaded wall of text.
-Subject9x

No comments:

Post a Comment